





Taylor enjoying her licorice by the pool
Little baby Brody
Trey enjoying some sand and seashells. We had a hard time putting him down because he kept trying to eat the sand. I guess he thought it tasted good.
Trey enjoying his first paddle boat ride at Bear River State Park in Evanston.
Lexi and I on the paddle boat with Grandma and Trey
5 comments:
I wish that we would have been there at the same time-I would love to see you! You look great by the way-super skinny and beautiful!
Love ya!
What a fun trip! I am so glad that I made the trip up there b/c I really enjoy being with family and love making memories that last forever! I love you so much and loved being with your beurtiful kids! Hallee is still asking about bear lake and wondering why I won't take her EVERYDAY to get an ice cream cone! Ash you are such a sweet person with a HUGE heart... thanks for just talking with me and being a wonderful friend! As Hallee would say... "You the best!" We will be blessing Carter either the weekend of labor day the 31st pf August (hallee's b-day) or the actual fast sunday on September 7th... whatever works out better for everyone else so we will keep you posted! Only come if you feel like you can... we would love to see you but it is a long trip and I don't want you to feel obligated b/c you have done a lot of traveling this summer already!
i love all the fun pics! im glad youve gotten to spend so much time with your family this year!
miss ya and love ya!
Great pics! You look even skinnier in these pictures! Mix in a cheeseburger, will ya? :) Ha ha! Eh, I'm just jealous 'cause I'm Fat Nat.
Hope you're doing well!
I remember the Bear Lake days! Those were so fun! I can't believe how big the Smith Family has gotten. I love the pictures of all the grandkids that are the same age. Too cute! You look great; of course. Miss you!
Post a Comment