Monday, July 28, 2008

4 Little Monkeys

This is of the kids jumping on the bed at the condo at Bear Lake

7 comments:

Tai said...

Your pics and video are so cute. That is so fun that all of those kids are so close in age!! It looks like you had a blast on your trip. Love all the pics. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Ash- I sent you all the pics that I had that i didn't see on your blog. I like your new background to your blog. Could you send me the picture of Taylor with the licorice in her mouth. I love it:) THanks and cute blog! Brooke

JLB Family said...

We went to Lyman to visit my grandparents and stopped in Evanston and I couldn't help but think of you. I am so glad that you are having lots of fun.

Jami said...

Such cute pictures! Looks like you had a fun time. That gets me more excited for my parents to finish their cabin over there.

Unknown said...

Ash I posted a long comment under bear lake so don't forget to read it! Cute blog and video!

Randy and Ashley said...

Ash, I can't believe how much your family has grown. Your parents must be having so much fun with all of those cute kids! I love looking at your blog, keep it coming!

NAT said...

Emma loves watching these videos. I like your new blog background!