Thursday, July 31, 2008

TAG

I have been tagged by my cute little sister Jessica so here it goes...

Four Places I go Over and Over:
1. To the bathroom (Lexi is potty training so we have been spending A LOT of time in there)
2. Wal-Mart. I always seem to forget something so I go there almost everyday since it's just two minutes away.
3. Lately it has been to the pet store. It is right by our house and my kids LOVE it. It's free and it entertains them!!
4. Swimming pool. We have to cool off here in Phoenix and my kids love to swim.

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Joy
2. Contact Point Solutions (my job)
3. Daily Gems
4. mom

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a vacation with my husband
2. On a shopping spree at the mall
3. By the beach laying out and reading
4. I would love to be visiting my good friends back in Indianapolis (I miss them)

Four people I talk to on a regular basis:
1. My mom
2. Lexi and Trey
3. Cody
4. my mother and law

Four places I love to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Subway
3. Rubios
4. In and Out Burger

Four show I would watch over and over: (I'm not a big TV watcher, but when I have time these are a few)
1. CSI
2. The Hills
3. King of Queens
4. Oprah

People I tag:
Joy, Stefani, Jami, Ashley E

2 comments:

Jami said...

So your doing the potty training thing huh?! How's it going for you? Is the heat getting to you yet, now be honest :o) I have a feeling we're going to end up somewhere just like that.

Unknown said...

HEy Ash, Hallee is in big girl underwear and is doing great... the downside to potty training right now for you and me is that it is summer and Hallee and Lexi want to be swimming... Hallee isn't good enough to not wear a little swimmer yet but I think it confuses her to wear a diaper swimming and not anywhere else. Anyways... good luck with Lexi's training... I love you and miss you. By the way, I think we are going to bless Carter on the 31st of August (even though it isn't fast sunday) b/c it is Labor day weekend so that would be more worth the drive for mom and dad... are you coming? Keep me posted... Love you!