Its been awhile since I got on my blog and posted anything. I'm not sure why? I guess just life, everyday business, and being a mom of 4 little kids. We decided the beginning of the year to make a big change..MOVE! Yes, I said we were going to move again, and I'm still surprised we made the decision to do it. It still doesn't seem real some days that we have decided to build another home, but Cody and I feel good about it, and it's somewhere we want to be forever. I have faith that our home will sell when it's supposed to, and that things will work out with the new home. I find myself getting used to the idea of being in Austin forever even more every year. I know my first year was an adjustment, but I do love the people here, and I am grateful to have Cody around more. Sometimes it is an adjustment with running a business with others, and things that come up along the way. I try and stay positive, and look on the bright side of things. I am just trying to have more faith, more faith, be positive, and be the best wife and mother I can possibly be. Some days are easier said then done, but I feel like I have great kids, an amazing husband, and a good life. I know that Heavenly Father is trying to teach me lessons along the way with things, and I'm trying to handle the challenges that come my way better with each year. I do want to be better writing on my blog! I want my children to know my feelings, my love for them, and the thoughts I had during my time while raising them.
Korver just hit his one year mark of being seizure free! I am grateful, relieved, humbled, and happy he had made it to that mark. I know he may not stay seizure free, but I'm thankful he has gone this long. I love this little boy with all of my being. I have learned to have more faith, rely on my Heavenly Father more, and just be content with every day. I don't know what tomorrow will bring, or 6 months from now, so today I choose to be happy, and just try not worry what the future will bring. I never posted about the experience I had with Korver. When he was given a father's blessing back in August, just before school started, he was given a very special blessing. In his blessing I specifically remember, "please help Korvers mother to know that I am aware of Korver. I knew what challenges he would face before he came here, and I pray that his mother will know this. I pray for her to have peace. Korver is a very special little boy. I know how worried she has been for him. " I think ever since that day, I felt peace that my loving Heavenly Father would take care of things with Korver, and I had to be ok with whatever his will was for Korver. This experience with Korver has helped me to be more content in Texas, in life, love my children more, have more faith in the Lords timing, enjoy each day with my children, have more compassion for others going through hard things, and to love more! I know every trial is for my own good, and the good of our family. I know there is something to be learned. I just want to be a better servant for my Heavenly Father. I want to enjoy this life, love those around me, and love my husband, friends and my children more! Life is good, oh so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment