Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Halloween

Halloween is always so fun with little kids! This year my kids all wanted to be different things.  They looked so cute! I love little kids in costumes. I don't think there is anything much cuter.  Cody and I went as a greek goddess and Hercules.  Its fun to dress up with him!  For work Cody and Kip dressed up as Mario and Luigi.  They looked awesome!! One of the patients told Kip, "I'm not sure I can take you seriously in that costume."  It was funny!!

Lexi and I also attended a dance performance with her Evolve group down at the Long Center. It was so much fun to go out on a date with just her! She's sure a special little girl, and so fun to be with!!

The pictures below are of the ward trunk or treat, trick or treating around our neighborhood, and Cody's work party.


















































































































































No comments: