Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Thanksgiving and Time our for Women in Utah



The weekend before Thanksgiving I was able to go to Time Out For Women with my sisters, sister in law, and mom.  It was such a spiritual weekend, and so much fun!  I love when I can go to uplifting things like this, and have a girls weekend with some of the people I care about most.  It was great! I'm so thankful I was able to go, and thank you to my sweet husband for making it happen for me.  He is always so encouraging when it comes to seeing my family, going out with my friends, or watching the kids when I have church meetings.  I'm thankful he took such good care of the kids.  My in laws came into town the day I left, so they were such a big help to Cody.

Thanksgiving was so nice this year.  We had Cody's parents out, and we just stayed here and had Thanksgiving.  My mother in law always brings a new and fun cupcake for the kids to do! They love it, and always look forward to it!! It was so nice having them in our home!  Berkley really took to her grandpa Walt, and I'm so glad.  I'm thankful for good grandparents in my children lives.  I have so much to be thankful for every day!  My Heavenly Father has blessed my life so much!!
























































No comments: