Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ryker visits, Texas vs BYU, and Cowboys game

I have one of the best big brothers.  He really is the most down to earth, fun, happy, and outgoing person.  He has always watched out for me, and been a good example.  I love him so much, and I wish we lived closer so I could see him more.  He is so fun to be around, and I will always be thankful he's my big brother! He really is the BEST!!  I remember when I was dating there was never anybody good enough for me in his eyes,  but when he met Cody for the first time he said, "I approve of Cody, he's a good guy!"  
We had such a great time when he was out to visit!  It was so fun having him, and being able to show him around Austin, go golfing with Cody, eat at some yummy places, and just catch up.  I wish he could come more often, but I'm just thankful he came! It was such a great time!! 

The day after Ryker left, Cody got to go with his brother and a few friends to the the Dallas Cowboys game.  They had a good time! 


























































No comments: