Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Lexi loves to dance

When I watch Lexi dance I can see pure joy, happiness, and a sweet smile that melts my heart. Lexi loves to dance! She lives and breaths for her next dance class, and she told me one day, "mom, I wish I could be in dance everyday." She wants to be the best she can be, and practices any free minute she has! She wants to be a ballerina, and wear the point shoes! She loves to watch videos and practice standing on her tip toes. I love to watch Lexi. I love her more than anything and I love to know she has a true love for something! I remember how much I loved clogging when I was younger too! Lexi is amazing, kind, and very driven. I want her to be successful and know that she can do anything she puts her mind to, if she will believe in herself and work hard. She has what it takes because her Heavenly Father has blessed her with the drive:)
I'm so thankful for my sweet Lexi, and I don't want her to get big. I hope one day she will realize and know just how proud she makes us.

I had a thought the other day of "if we could get just a small glimpse of heaven, our whole perspective about everything would be so different." My children help me remember this. Some days it's so hard to keep that perspective, but I know when I try I see things so differently.

Lexi's dance recital
She is in ballet and contemporary, and loves it!!
This is one of Lexi's really good friends and our neighbor Kelsi












Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you Lexi! I am sure you will be great at whatever you set your mind to! You are a beautiful girl.