At Womens Conference yesterday they did a slide show on what us as women create. A few months ago they videoed our responses. I told them I chose to create memories by keeping my family blog. They showed pictures of my blog on the slide show at women's conference, and it made me realize how thankful I am for journals, pictures, video, and modern technology so I can keep record of all these things for my children and family who lives so far away. I love being able to keep in touch with all my family through the latest technology and blogs.
I'm thankful what the last 6 months has taught me. I've learned that my attitude in all things is really important! The kind of attitude I have will affect my children, Cody, and myself. If I choose to see the Lords hand in my life everyday, it makes such a big difference. I feel like I'm still adjusting to Texas, but the people of Texas are good people, and I've met some really kind and sweet people. Since moving here to Texas I've had such a range of emotions. It has been a good move for our family, and I really do feel like this is where the Lord wants our family. It hasn't always been easy, but I know the Lord has blessed me with peace, a wonderful husband, and sweet friendships to help me know I will be ok. I'm thankful that I have two little sweet kids in Berkley and Korver who keep me company every day at home. They keep me laughing, and make me so happy. I'm so glad I have all of my sweet kids.
Berkley at 6 months
Loves to roll over
Smiles at everyone
Loves to grab things
Likes to eat rice cereal
Looks almost identical to her older sister at 6 months old
Great sleeper and sleeps through the night
Likes to be outside
Loves to be talked to and held
Loves when her brothers and sisters are around
Likes to blow bubbles
Will make sounds along with the music
Loves her bath time
































1 comment:
I LOVED Berkley. She is just a doll and I miss holding her like crazy! Thanks for blogging Ash and I think it is great that they used your blog as an example. I think it is great that you write about your children,
Post a Comment