Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pregnancy Pictures of Berkley Ashlynn

My sweet best friend Stephanie took some pregnancy pictures of me and my family right before we moved from Arizona.  She is so wonderful and I really couldn't say enough great things about her.  If I could've packed her in my suitcase and taken her to Texas with me I would've in a heartbeat.  I sure miss her sweet face every day!!  
I wanted my pregnancy pictures taken in Queen Creek before we moved so I could show Berkley when she got older!  Queen Creek holds a lot of special memories for us, and this is the place I was pregnant for 3/4 of my pregnancy with Berkley, so I knew I wanted my pictures done in Queen Creek by our house.  Lexi couldn't wait to take pictures!  It was so cute, and she wanted to make sure she got in lots of pictures with my big belly :)  































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Ash...Stephanie is a great photographer and I will miss her too. What a great neighbor and friend. wow how maternity clothes have changed. I just remember looking like a big tent! Great idea to have photos in Arizona.