Sunday, September 1, 2013

Baby Shower in Arizona

My friends in Arizona threw me the cutest baby shower/going away party.  It was so much fun, but also a little sad, because I knew this would be the last time I would see some of these beautiful and amazing friends I'd made in Arizona.  These are the people that made my time in Arizona so memorable! It was bittersweet that they could never meet my sweet baby girl in person, and hold her.  They put so much work into this, and I appreciated it more than they will ever know.  Being able to celebrate Berkley's birth, and be able to get together one last time was so much fun.  I got really emotional and started crying during the party, because it made it so real we were really leaving Arizona.    I've always been blessed with wonderful friends in my life, and I think it's Heavenly Father's way of helping me feel ok with living so far from all my family.  I consider some of my friends almost as close as family, and I will forever be thankful for all I've learned from each of these beautiful people.  Berkley was spoiled and got so many cute things from everyone!  It was so fun to get some new things for her!!

















No comments: