On Monday night Lexi was heartbroken I couldn't come on her field trip the next day to the zoo. I tried to explain to her I've still been so sick, and if I get really sick I will be there by myself with her younger brothers. She was sobbing, and so sad. She said, "who's going to give me a hug when I need one, and who's going to hold my hand?" She then said, "it's just not as much fun without you mom." Sometimes you don't realize how important you are to your children, and I realized even more in this moment how lucky, grateful, and blessed I am to have a little girl who loves her mom. I know she won't always want me to be on field trips with her, so for right now I'm grateful to know she loves me, because I love her more than anything :)
The next day she woke up and told me, "I think I'll be alright without you today mom, but I better not get lost or I'll never get to see my new baby sister!"
She had a great day and my next door neighbor was a chaperone, and I warned her Lexi was upset, so she took great care of her and sent me some fun pictures from the zoo!! As long as Lexi has her best friend Bella she is one happy little girl!!

Lexi and Bella on twin day!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment