Happy Thanksgiving!! I love the quote below, and it's truly what this time of year is all about.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Thanksgiving
I am so thankful for this time of year!! I LOVE everything about it!! I love that it always helps me to remember all the many things I'm blessed with, both big and small. It helps me remember that life is so good if we choose to see the positive in our situations. I love seeing all the fun decorations, being with my family, seeing the excitement of my children talking about Santa, remembering the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, serving others, the cool air, yummy food, and remembering just how lucky I am to have the family I do, my good husband, live in a free country, true friends, wonderful parents, and the gift of good health.
Happy Thanksgiving!! I love the quote below, and it's truly what this time of year is all about.
Happy Thanksgiving!! I love the quote below, and it's truly what this time of year is all about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment