Thursday, November 15, 2012

Our CRAZY but great life!!

Our life is so busy and crazy most days,  running kids to their activities, church callings, and enjoying this wonderful thing called LIFE!  It really is great,  and I love watching my kids experience new things, hearing what they learn about in school, enjoying time as a family, tickling them, talking to them, and hopefully teach them along the way:).  Life is good and I'm thankful for what I have!!  I'm so thankful for good friends, a good husband, family, living in a free country, a nice home, the gospel, and good health.  I consider myself pretty lucky everyday to have these things! 

A few updates from our family.  

LEXI- 
Lexi is a busy girl! She is now taking piano lessons, cheer leading, dance, gymnastics, and just finished math club!  She is doing really well at school, and loves to read!!  She loves Junie B. Jones books right now, and we have to make frequent trips to the library to get new ones because she usually finishes one a week! It's one of her favorite things to do right now, besides doing cartwheels and handstands all over the house!!  I love that she loves to read,  and some nights Trey will lay in bed with her and listen :).  Its pretty cute to watch them.  
Lexi is a little mommy to her brother Korver, and she sure loves him.  She is really responsible and kind to her brothers.  She is my competitive, driven, sweet, sensitive, and good hearted little girl.  I never have to worry about Lexi, and she always wants to do what is right.  A funny example that shows her true personality of always wanting to be safe and do what is right, was last week when Cody had to pick her up and she didn't have a car seat in his car.  She strapped her whole body into both seat belts, and put the console thing over her:).  She said she just wanted to be safe:).  I love this sweet little girl, and I wish she would stop growing up, but I'm really thankful and proud of her.  I don't know what I would do without her:). 

TREY-
Trey stays pretty busy too!! Between preschool, gymnastics, playing with his friends, and soon to be soccer, he is a busy boy!  Trey loves to be outside, and is always asking me to watch one more trick on the tramp.  He thinks I'm kind of a dud because I don't want to jump on the trampoline every minute:).  Trey loves going to Pre-K and he's getting better at reading and recognizing words.  He's very excited about that!!  He's pretty gifted when it comes to gymnastics!  He's a strong little boy and he's always trying new tricks on the tramp!  
Trey loves his friends right now, and is always asking to have his friend Rex or Austin over.  Even though he loves his friends, he tells me, "I just like hanging out with my family on the weekend."  He has a very tender heart, and is always thinking of ways he can earn more toys:).  He loves to be a gentleman and get compliments.  When grandma Jaylene was here he was always trying to open the car door for her, and one day, she got in by herself before Trey could open the door.  Trey said, "well, I guess grandma will be a gentleman to herself!"  It was hilarious!!  Trey loves the holidays, and can't wait to decorate for every one.  He is always telling me we need more decorations!!  I think in 20 years he will be the house that has every blow up decoration for each holiday, and the spookiest house for Halloween!  This year at Halloween he wanted "more scary" decorations!  I love his enthusiasm about life, how protective he is of his family, and how honest and thoughtful he is.  One thing I know about Trey is that he loves his family, and he feels really bad if he makes a choice he shouldn't.  We sure love him:)

KORVER-
All I can say about Korver is that he is one loved little boy!! Everyone is always loving on him, talking to him, and watching out for him.  Our family would NOT be complete without him, and I don't know what I would do without him:).  He is the ray of sunshine in our home, and the mess maker:),  but truly such a blessing to have around each and every day.  I call him my sweet little teddy bear!  He is saying so many new things, and his love for life, smile, content personality, and lovable hugs are just what we need in our family.  The other day we took him in for his well check appointment, and he is in the 90th percentile for height and 75th for weight.  He was so happy at the doctor, but then when the nurse came in with the shots he just kept saying no, and every time he would say it more stern.  It was funny that he recognized what they were.  
Korver loves his "choc choc" (chocolate milk), oatmeal, mini wheats, applesauce, dipping sauces, macaroni and chees, and "nem and nems" (m&ms).   His new words he says are,  "hulk mash" (hulk smash), "i man" (ironman),  and "abengers" (avengers).  He loves the Avenger books, Pete the Cat books, and all ships, balls, cars, and trains.  He loves anything boy, and his favorite thing is the chase Cody's golf balls after Cody hits them.  




"I jump high" (that's what he always says)




Trey cheering on Korver 

Loved watching our doughnuts be made! They were yummy! 



naked train man! 

Lex and Bella at cheer

Lincoln log fun!

The Arizona Diamondbacks game!! 








 Boys day out with mom at the park 





 FAMILY 3 D MOVIE NIGHT






Trey's first field trip to Basha's grocery store 


Cheerleading



Lex and Trey waiting for her ride one morning 

Piano 

Korver thought the tub seemed like a good idea with his clothes on:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun, cute, busy kids! I love the pictures. Love Korver in the tub with his clothes on. I can't wait to hear Lexi play the piano and see Trey's tricks on the tramp.

Kajsa said...

i loved reading these updates on the kids, kip and i were just talking that we needed to do that :) they are so cute!