Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I am such a huge quote person!  I love quotes!! Reading good quotes is always a good reminder of things I sometimes forget in my busy, and crazy day as a mom!  They help bring me back to what I'm trying to accomplish everyday, and the kind of person I want to be.  Everyday when I'm getting ready I  read the quotes I have hanging on my bathroom mirror.  I loved this one, and right now in my life I need this.  Life is so good if we let it be!!  Focusing on the imperfections in our life, and things out of our control ruins the good in our spirits, and this is something I want to be better at.  I know when I have gratitude and faith I'm a better friend, sister, and mother.
Guess I have a new quote for my mirror:)
I love Gordon B. Hinckley and he will always be one of my favorite prophets.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great quote Ash! I love my Mom book of quotes that you gave me. We worry so much about many things we have no control over. I guess we just need more FAITH!