We had been planning a couples get away with my family for the past year, and it just so happened to fall on my birthday. It was such a memorable birthday, and probably one that will be hard to top:). It wasn't complete without my sister Natalie, but she was doing the most important thing and that was taking care of her girls and Sofia. It's so hard to leave Sofia because of the care she needs right now, but my sister is a great example to all of us.
Being with my family and Cody for my birthday was such a great gift. They really are some of my very best friends, and we are all so close. It was such a fun, relaxing, adventurous week!! I'm thankful for parents that take the time to plan things, so we make sure to get together at least once a year. They are so special and put so much time into our family get togethers. We're all so thankful to have them!!
Everyone had such a fun week, and I'm so glad we chose to go to San Diego with just the couples. It gave us a lot of time to talk, laugh, shop, go to the beach, Sea World, the San Diego LDS temple, and try some yummy new restaurants. We also visited the Mormon Battalion, which was really amazing!! It was awesome!! We did a lot of fun things while we were there, but I think the neatest thing was being in the temple together. It has always been a dream of mine to go inside the San Diego LDS temple, and to go for the first time with my family was really special. It is gorgeous, and so neat to be their with Cody:).
I love each of my siblings and their spouses. I love being part of the family I have:), everyone is pretty amazing!!
Mormon Battalion
![]() |
| Sea weed monster |
| My handsome hubby |



















No comments:
Post a Comment