It was such a fun week having so many visitors! The kids loved it, the adults loved it, and we just had a lot of really great laughs! The kids had such a ball together, and it's so fun watching them together. They are so lucky to have each other, and they are truly best friends. The excitement in their faces when they are together and when they see each other again is so fun! There is nothing like sharing great memories with some of my best friends:). Cody and I appreciate all of them coming to visit us, and I think we got a little spoiled because the house seemed so empty after they left. My kids keep asking when we are going to St. George again because they know the next time we go to Utah they will see all of their cousins!! I'm so glad they look forward to seeing their cousins and being with their family. I remember how much I loved being with my cousins, and still to this day I love seeing them when we can. It's so much fun!
Thanks for making the trip down to hang out with us! We LOVED it!!
 |
| San Tan Flats |
 |
| The girls performing their dance! |
 |
| Taylor loved Korver |
 |
Throwing rocks at the zoo
Matching pjs from grandma Kate
|
 |
| beautiful sisters!! |
 |
| The girls were so excited to go to church together |
 |
| dying Easter eggs |
 |
| Superstition farm! The kids went on a hayride and learned all about the dairy farm:) |
 |
| feeding the calf from the bottle |
 |
| hayride |
 |
| Korver and Dax |
 |
| The nature center |
 |
| the kids loved playing in the water |
 |
| I love the look on Trey's face! He is loving life at this moment |
 |
| Phoenix zoo |
 |
| Brody has the most adorable face |
 |
| Train park |
 |
| Korver had an accident so he went without pants!! |
 |
| riding the train |
 |
| Lexi and Brody loved the monkey bars |
 |
| Pool time |
 |
| getting warm |
 |
| The Easter pageant at the Mesa temple! |
 |
| It was so neat |
 |
| Chandler wanted to take a picture for grandma Kate:) |
 |
| Lexi and Chandler playing twister |
 |
| The girls striking a pose in their matching flip flops, shirts and necklaces!! |
 |
| Happy birthday to the cutest 1 year old!! Love you Dax!! Glad we got to celebrate with you |
 |
| Phoenix Zoo |
 |
| I could not stop laughing at the picture Brooke sent Ryk of her new tooth:). She is hilarious!! |
2 comments:
These pictures are great! You cannot complain about no visitors for a while. I think it is so fun that the cousins got to spend time together(and the adults). It looks like you all had so much fun. You have a beautiful home to accomodate everyone!
Ash, we had such a great time at your home!! You are a great hostess!! the kids loved coming there and beg to move to arizona!!
Post a Comment