Here are a few recent pictures of Korver. He is getting so fun and is always smiling. He LOVES to eat, and is not a fan of a pacifier. If you stick it in his mouth he gives a funny look and spits it out. He would rather just eat and hang out. Luckily the only time he gets upset is when he's hungry, so we don't need the pacifier much. He is definitely my chunkiest baby and I LOVE it!! Every morning he eats between 8-10 oz! The rest of the day he eats about 6, but I can't believe how much he can eat! He has been sleeping through the night for awhile, so I think that's why he wants so much to eat. I can't believe how fast the time is going with him. I can't believe it's been 4 months today!!
3 comments:
Are those crocks on Korver?? I didn't know they made them so small. They are adorable. He is so darling and definately BIG! I love your warm fuzzy idea:) We may need to bust that one out around here soon:) Cute pictures!
I still can't believe he is only in the 50th percentile for weight! He looks like a husky little guy to me! He is so handsome and I love those big brown eyes. It makes me want to squeeze those little cheeks! Thanks for sharing.
He is so darling! I can't believe how big he's getting. What a handsome little guy.
Post a Comment