
I have so many pictures to post from our summer, but I was excited to post Korver's birth announcement!! Oh, how we love this little guy!! He has brought so much love into our home, and he is such a good baby! He loves to smile and is just the most cuddly little thing. We were excited to finally show him off to all the family in Utah. It was funny because my little sister said, "it's not normal what a good baby he is." I just had to laugh, because my whole pregnancy I prayed for a good baby, and my prayers were definitely answered. I'm enjoying our little boy so much. Korver was such a trooper on our trip to Utah, and we had so much fun being with our families.
Here are a few things Korver is doing at 2 1/2 months;
Smiling
Talking a lot
Holding his head up
growing out of some of his 3-6 month clothes
sleeping through the night
loves to be outside
had his first taste of ice cream (thanks to Trey)
keeps trying so hard to suck his fingers and thumb
auburn hair (not sure where this came from, but still super cute)
follows you around the room with his eyes
loves someone to sing to him
is going to have big brown eyes
very mellow
great eater!!
7 comments:
He's a handsome little man! Love the announcement.
What a darling announcement! I can't believe you have 3 kids Ash! Its awesome! Glad he is a good baby. I've been praying for the same thing!
Korver is the best little guy I have ever seen! I definitely miss him so much. I could just cuddle him for hours. Your prayers were definitely answered, because he is not only so handsome, but eats well, sleeps well, and is just so content! You deserved a good baby this time!
Korver is a good baby!! I had one of those once upon a time ago:) I was glad to meet the handsom little feller:) Sounds like his blessing went well! The announcement was adorable:)
I love the announcement! Korver is such a handsome little guy and I am amazed how incredibly good he is! I dont think i heard him cry once! Probly cuz he has such a good mellow mom!
Ashley, I love your little Korver! I just want to hold and snuggle him. And your other two are adorable as ever. Wish we lived closer so I could get to know them. Loved all the pictures of Korver, glad he's such a good baby. Tell Lexi hi for Harley! :)
What is your secret on getting him to sleep throught the night? None of my girls do that until like nine months and it kills me.
Post a Comment