Saturday, July 31, 2010

This is what I found next to Korver

The other day I put Korver down to get him dressed, and when I came back he had a friend next to him. Lexi has two favorite stuffed animals and this is one of them. She always puts one next to Korver so he has a friend. She told me she was sharing with Korver. I thought it was so cute.

6 comments:

Our Family said...

Ashley, that is so sweet!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet! Lexi seems like a super great big sister! I like the bath video! so fun! Can't wait to see you!

Todd and Rikki Smith said...

Isnt it sweet how nice these older siblings can be! Brody always tells stella "its ok doll im here!" Koprver is so cute! I cant believe how long his legs are in the bath pics! the circus looks so fun! we are definetely up for another visit! When it is not so hot! We cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

I think it is so great that Lexi loves her little brother so much. I wondered how she would be, because she has never been into dolls much, but she definitely has the little Mom instinct. Korver is a little doll! or should I say BIG!

Anonymous said...

What a good big sister you are Lexi!! Korver you look like you are going to be 7 ft tall! You're a doll!! Can't wait to hold you next week!

Malisa said...

Ash-- What sweet cute kids you have! Congrats on your new little Korver!