Saturday, July 31, 2010

A few fun pictures from the past few weeks

Here are a few fun pictures and video from the past few weeks that I got from Cody's iphone.

We took the kids to Jump Street so they could have some fun out of the heat!! They love it there.

Cody edited some pictures with his iphone from the disney app, and the kids thought they were fun!

Korver had his first bath a few weeks ago, and LOVES his bath. He just hangs out and doesn't make a peep!

The last picture is of Lexi and Korver sleeping together. Lexi LOVES Korver and tells me almost everyday, "I love Korver with my whole heart." She loves to snuggle with him and Korver will never have a problem with personal space! Lexi and Trey are in his face all day long, and when I say in his face I mean right in his face. I guess it's just good they love him right?

The last video is of Lexi and Trey doing what they do best...being silly!! They will stay in the bath forever just playing with eachother! I love that they are such good buddies.
























































5 comments:

Amber and Co. said...

The last picture of Lexi and Korver sleeping is so cute! I bet you will treasure that one for years to come! Korver is handsome little guy!

AZ Finters said...

What a big belly on that baby! Cute. BTW- we have that same carter's collard blue stripped shirt. Ours is 3-6 months so it may make its way to Rock soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Lex sleeping by Korver. Those pictures are so cute with the i phone . Way past my technology!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindy said...

I love the thigh rolls and the big belly. Isn't it great to have a healthy baby?! He is adorable!