Friday, July 23, 2010

Grandma FUN & Circus

Looking at these three pretty much sums up my life, and I feel pretty darn lucky!! We have our crazy days, fun days, frustrating days, and days where I just think I'm probably the luckiest person to be a mom to my three great kids. I love the picture of them in their big brother, big sister, and little brother shirts grandma Kate brought them. Lexi and Trey still want to wear them at least once a week. They were pretty proud of their shirts, and they loved that Korver had a little brother shirt. They make life exciting and Cody and I love them so much. Lexi told me the other day that she only wants to hang out with her family. She told us that she's not getting married because she never wants to live away from her family. Cody and I just laugh at all the funny stuff they say. Almost everyday Trey says, "dad, you going to spend time with me today?" Trey's new thing is asking Cody if he will take him for a ride in his fast car. Cody says whenever he takes him for a ride he always tells him to go faster. Trey loves to talk on the phone and everyday he knows who he wants to call. He will bring me my phone and call someone until he gets to talk to someone. He is hilarious!!

While my mom was here Cody and my mom took the kids to the circus. They had been asking to go forever, and it just happened to come to town while my mom was visiting. They had so much fun!! Trey's favorite thing was the motorcycles, and Lexi loved the trapeze people.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the circus was a fun time. Thank-you so much for paying for my ticket. I'm so glad we could go! The pictures of all three are so cute. Good thing little Korver is such a strong guy. He seems to manage pretty well with them holding him.

Unknown said...

The circus looks like fun! I am so excited to have you come for bear lake. I need to call you today so I know what your plans are.