I have been wanting to see these pictures. Korver's cheeks are the cutest. I love the picture of Trey holding him looking down at him. Korver should not be lacking for love. He is a handsome little guy. You look way too good and smiley for just having a 9lb.4oz. BABY!! These babies are such a miracle. We are so blessed to have all 13 healthy and FULL of LIFE!
3 comments:
Congratulations. He looks like he has the chubbiest cheeks. We are glad you are all doing well.
I have been wanting to see these pictures. Korver's cheeks are the cutest. I love the picture of Trey holding him looking down at him. Korver should not be lacking for love. He is a handsome little guy. You look way too good and smiley for just having a 9lb.4oz. BABY!! These babies are such a miracle. We are so blessed to have all 13 healthy and FULL of LIFE!
SO CUTE!! What darling kiddos. Korver is such a cutie pie! You of course look amazing just after giving birth! You are beautiful my dear!
Post a Comment