Wednesday, July 21, 2010

too much hair

The past week I will hear Korver start screaming like he has the worst gas. I go over to get him to see what's the matter and he has a hold of his own hair. His hair is so long, that when he moves his arms around he will accidentally grab his hair and can't let go. I feel so bad for him, and now when I hear him scream I know what has probably happened. Cody and I have to laugh when this happens because it is hard to release his grip from his hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo funny! He doesn't look like he has lost much hair. (unless he pulls it out) He is a strong little guy for being so young. He lifted his head back and forth the first week.

NAT said...

Aww, that's so sad. Cute, but sad.

Jenny said...

So sad. Riley only screams when she wants to eat. I cannot complain about that!