Saturday, April 17, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date

Last Saturday Cody took Lexi to the daddy daughter date. She had been looking forward to it the whole week. She kept asking me all day on Saturday when they were going and if they had missed it. When I was combing her hair that night she told me I couldn't take very long because her and dad would miss it. She loves it when just her and Cody go out. One of their favorite things to do together is go to the movies. On the way home she told Cody thanks for taking her and how much fun she had. I'm so glad she looks forward to being with her dad. He is one of her best buds, and it is so fun to watch them together.












3 comments:

Tai said...

So cute! I love those little Daddy Daughter Dates! Your kids are so sweet! We miss you guys! Hope all is going well!

JLB Family said...

I remember doing that with my dad, so much fun. thanks for all your help!!

Anonymous said...

My Daddy Daughter dates are some of my funnest memories. I remember doing the polka with my Dad, and my feet hardly touching the floor. I can tell Lexi loves her Dad so much. He has built a great relationship with her! He is a good father. Lexi looks like a little young lady. She looks so pretty.