Last Saturday we took the kids bowling, and we had so much fun. This was the first time we have taken them, so they were pretty excited!! They looked so cute in their shoes, despite Treys socks being huge!! Trey of course wanted the green ball (his favorite color), and Lexi wanted her favorite color pink! It was fun to watch them together.

9 comments:
What a fun night as a family. We have taken our kids bowling a few times and they always have a blast!
Bowling is so fun!! Your kids look so cute! I think Jay gave stella a dress just like the one lexi is wearing! Squeeze in all the activities you can cuz once you have 3 it is harder to go out..especially with a Chandler or in your case a trey:)
You guys always do such fun things with the kids! Tell the kids to practice bowling so they don't lose to their 4 year old grandkids like I did bowling with Ty and Taylor! Lexi and Trey look so cute and becoming good little buds!
You guys always do such fun things with the kids! Tell the kids to practice bowling so they don't lose to their 4 year old grandkids like I did bowling with Ty and Taylor! Lexi and Trey look so cute and becoming good little buds!
Looks like fun i have been thinking of u and how close ur getting to having three kids... I love u and would really like to plan a trip... When we cone c u hallee wants to go to chuckie cheese since she has never been!
How fun! I am impressed that your kids didn't need the metal ramp to push the ball down:) I love lexi's dress....I think Jay gave Addi one like it too. I agree with Rikki....live it up as much as possible....because you are going to be homeward bound for a couple months:) I can't wait for Korver to get here!
I love bowling although it usually ends up that I am chasing my kids that think they are bowling balls down the lanes!!! You look FANTASTIC still. I can't wait to see this cute new little baby. We will go on vaca with you guys anytime!!
I love bowling although it usually ends up that I am chasing my kids that think they are bowling balls down the lanes!!! You look FANTASTIC still. I can't wait to see this cute new little baby. We will go on vaca with you guys anytime!!
What a great night! Bowling is so much fun and the kids look so cute. I can't believe how long Lexi's hair is getting. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment