While my parents were here we had the chance to take them to the Mesa temple. We wanted to go through a session together, but with Lexi being sick we didn't dare leave her with a babysitter. While Cody was at work I took them to a few fun places, and I wanted to make sure my mom saw the temple. My dad had been a few times, but it had been years for him as well. We are so excited because the Gilbert Arizona temple will only be ten minutes from our house once it's completed in a couple of years. I love taking my kids to the temple grounds, and there is always such a special feeling. For some reason I kept getting a little choked up while we were walking the grounds, and going through the visitor's center. I feel so blessed we live so close to the temple, and it has been so much fun going with Cody to the Mesa temple. It's nice to be able to go more often!! It is so beautiful right now in Arizona, because all of the citrus trees are in bloom. Lexi actually picked a grapefruit with my dad, and was so excited to take it home and eat it. We are going to plant a pomegranate and grapefruit tree in our backyard!
One of the pictures below made me laugh so hard. Lexi and Trey found my dad's floss, so they both started flossing their teeth all by themselves. Luckily my dad caught it on camera.
































10 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! I sure enjoyed talking to you the other day. I felt like I could have talked to you for a few more hours!! We sure miss you guys!! Your kids are beautiful. Love the pics.
You are your mom are both soooooo beautiful. I remember seeing your mom when we lived in Indiana. What a pretty lady!!!! I love all the pics!!
Great pics! I'm glad you had a good time with Mom & Dad. I'm sorry that everybody got sick.
P.S. Mix in a cheeseburger. :) Ha ha!
Visitors are the best! Looks like you had a blast! You look Gorgeous and your kiddos are darling!
The weather looks BEAUTIFUL!! I am jealous. I bet your parents had fun being out of the cold for a while.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. The temple is beautiful. We should definetly do a session while were there. I hope lexi had a great bday. I looks like she got a lot of fun stuff! Can you believe they are already 3. It makes me so sad. Youre kids are adorable, trey is such a handsome little boy and i cant believe how big and grown up he is looking.
Ash- What a fun weekend! That temple looks amazing! It looks like you did a lot of fun things regardless of getting sick! Your kids are adorable.
Well...I am having serious spring fever... today I put Hallee in Capri's and then stepped outside and realized it isn't wuite warm enough YET... so I decided I am coming to your house... seriously. I would like to come with in the next couple weeks... is that okay? I will call ya tonight... sorry I didn't answer today we were at the park and my phone was in the car but I am low on minutes so I will call ya tonigh! WHat a fun post by the way... You look so gorgeous and Trey is such a handsome little devil!
Your kids are so adorbale! How fun for your parents to come visit and being able to take them to such special place.
Post a Comment