
I was tagged by my sister in law Brooke, so here are a few fun things about Cody and I.
Where Did We Meet: We met at the drive in. We met through some friends, ended up talking through both movies at the drive in, and that was that. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd find my future husband at the drive in, but I guess Heavenly Father had other plans. I'm sure glad he did. Whenever I tell people the drive in they always give me a strange look. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and sworn off boys for a little while, but as soon as I met Cody I was just hoping this was the real deal and it was.
HOW LONG WE DATED BEFORE WE GOT HITCHED: We met in July, and we were married by January. We knew quick, and I knew Cody was different the first night I met him. I still remember the first night I saw him. He was standing in the door of my apartment and I just remember thinking wow that guy is good looking. He was the first guy in a long time that I was SO excited to go on a first date with. We went miniature golfing and to get icecream.
FAVORITE FEATURES: His eyes, butt (this is a funny one to put, but he has the perfect behind), his girl legs (Cody has the most defined legs and calves, I hope our girls get them)
FAVORITE QUALITIES: the way he makes me laugh, the way he loves me, what a wonderful dad he is to our kids, he would do anything for his family, his sensitivity, love for the gospel, integrity, the way he treats other people. If Cody gives people his word he will do it, and that means a lot to me.
NICKNAME FOR ME: Hun, Ash, baby
FAVORITE COLOR: Blue
FAVORITE FOOD: Slushies, a good steak, ice cream, cafe rio burritos, chinese food, pizza, and JAMBA JUICE!!
FAVORITE SPORT: I would say his first love is golf, but basketball and football come in a close second. I always tease him now that I wish he wasn't such a sports fanatic.
WHO SAID THE "L" WORD FIRST: Cody said it first. We were up overlooking the whole Ogden Valley where we would go four wheeling together. We now call that our spot b/c that is where he first said I love you, and also where he proposed to me. There couldn't have been a more beautiful place to share those two special memories!! It is my favorite place to be with Cody, b/c you can't find a more beautiful and peaceful place to be together .
WHEN WAS OUR FIRST KISS: We were in my apartment and I wanted him to kiss me so bad, but I wasn't going to make the first move, so luckily he did. He gave me the butterflies then and he still does.
FAVORITE COUPLE THING TO DO: camping, traveling, going out to dinner, sporting events, anything outdoors, miniature golfing, cuddling on the couch, going to the temple together, and being with our kids.
HIDDEN TALENTS: He can wiggle his ears. I don't know how he does it, but every kid that sees it thinks it's hilarious.
FAVORITE PAST TIMES: Cody surprised me on my birthday by taking me flying, and I got to fly the plane; Riding in Cody's jeep with the top off to go get frozen yogurts at Maverik; riding horses in Hennifer; going to Las Vegas before we were married; 4-wheeling up to our spot in Utah; long walks up by the mountain in North Ogden; receiving a letter in the mail when Cody and I were dating that was so sincere and sweet; staying at the Anniversary Inn in the Swiss Family Robinson suite.
WILL HE READ THIS?: Maybe. I love you hun, and just like your wedding band says "you complete me."
I now tag: Jami, my cousin Lindsay, Tai, Heidi Owen
Where Did We Meet: We met at the drive in. We met through some friends, ended up talking through both movies at the drive in, and that was that. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd find my future husband at the drive in, but I guess Heavenly Father had other plans. I'm sure glad he did. Whenever I tell people the drive in they always give me a strange look. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and sworn off boys for a little while, but as soon as I met Cody I was just hoping this was the real deal and it was.
HOW LONG WE DATED BEFORE WE GOT HITCHED: We met in July, and we were married by January. We knew quick, and I knew Cody was different the first night I met him. I still remember the first night I saw him. He was standing in the door of my apartment and I just remember thinking wow that guy is good looking. He was the first guy in a long time that I was SO excited to go on a first date with. We went miniature golfing and to get icecream.
FAVORITE FEATURES: His eyes, butt (this is a funny one to put, but he has the perfect behind), his girl legs (Cody has the most defined legs and calves, I hope our girls get them)
FAVORITE QUALITIES: the way he makes me laugh, the way he loves me, what a wonderful dad he is to our kids, he would do anything for his family, his sensitivity, love for the gospel, integrity, the way he treats other people. If Cody gives people his word he will do it, and that means a lot to me.
NICKNAME FOR ME: Hun, Ash, baby
FAVORITE COLOR: Blue
FAVORITE FOOD: Slushies, a good steak, ice cream, cafe rio burritos, chinese food, pizza, and JAMBA JUICE!!
FAVORITE SPORT: I would say his first love is golf, but basketball and football come in a close second. I always tease him now that I wish he wasn't such a sports fanatic.
WHO SAID THE "L" WORD FIRST: Cody said it first. We were up overlooking the whole Ogden Valley where we would go four wheeling together. We now call that our spot b/c that is where he first said I love you, and also where he proposed to me. There couldn't have been a more beautiful place to share those two special memories!! It is my favorite place to be with Cody, b/c you can't find a more beautiful and peaceful place to be together .
WHEN WAS OUR FIRST KISS: We were in my apartment and I wanted him to kiss me so bad, but I wasn't going to make the first move, so luckily he did. He gave me the butterflies then and he still does.
FAVORITE COUPLE THING TO DO: camping, traveling, going out to dinner, sporting events, anything outdoors, miniature golfing, cuddling on the couch, going to the temple together, and being with our kids.
HIDDEN TALENTS: He can wiggle his ears. I don't know how he does it, but every kid that sees it thinks it's hilarious.
FAVORITE PAST TIMES: Cody surprised me on my birthday by taking me flying, and I got to fly the plane; Riding in Cody's jeep with the top off to go get frozen yogurts at Maverik; riding horses in Hennifer; going to Las Vegas before we were married; 4-wheeling up to our spot in Utah; long walks up by the mountain in North Ogden; receiving a letter in the mail when Cody and I were dating that was so sincere and sweet; staying at the Anniversary Inn in the Swiss Family Robinson suite.
WILL HE READ THIS?: Maybe. I love you hun, and just like your wedding band says "you complete me."
I now tag: Jami, my cousin Lindsay, Tai, Heidi Owen
4 comments:
How cute!! You didn't neccesarly tag me, but I'm gonna do this for sure!! You and Cody are darling.
Fun tag!! I love reading those little tidbits. I want to hear how things are going for you so we need to talk!
This is such a fun tag! I loved reading to find out a little more about you and Cody-what a great couple you two are!
That was fun to read! People who can wriggle their ears are cool. :) I'm glad that you met such a good person and I think it's neat that he still gives you the butterflies. You two are a good couple.
Oh, and a Swiss Family Robinson suite? That sounds awesome! I love that show.
Post a Comment