Lexi had such a great birthday. She received so many nice presents from her grandparents, friends, and cousins. She is so blessed to have such good family, and we appreciate the fun Valentine's from grandma Jaylene, and grandma and grandpa Smith. It was so much fun to see the huge smile she had on her face the entire day of her birthday!! Nothing brings me more happiness than seeing my kids happy, and it doesn't take much to make Lexi happy. I think she would've been happy with just her birthday cake, but she loved opening her presents!! I wanted to post a little thing I have hanging in Lexi's bedroom. It helps remind me what a special little girl she is and what a huge responsibility I have as her mom. Happy birthday sweetheart!! We love you more than anything in this world. You really are our miracle baby!!
A LITTLE HAND
I took a little hand today,
and led it gently on it's way
Upon the road I knew would lead
That little child back home to Thee.
This little hand I hold in mine,
Needs my guidance and my time.
I'll teach her about her Father's love,
That comes each day from Heaven above.
Please help me Lord, to take her hand,
And hold it tight till she's a woman.
That she will know what she must do
To serve Thee Lord her whole life through.
Now when that hand is worn and old,
Help her a little hand to hold.
And gently lead her along the way,
Where we can all dwell with Thee someday.
Marilyn. M Linford
6 comments:
LOOKS like a way fun B-day Lexi!!! Your Hello Kitty Cake was adorable! How fun for you to be able to spend it with Grandma and Grandpa. Happy B-day... We can't believe you're 3.
That is hard to believe that she is 3. Wow!!! Your kids are sooooo cute!
I can't believe Lexi is 3!! Man time flies!!! I can remember the email and pics I got from Marci, telling me she was born! I think I still have them on my computer! Crazy... looks like you had a great time with your parents. How fun! I'm sure you loved having them there.
Happy Birthday Lexi! what a fun day!
Happy Be-lated Birthday, Lexi! It looks like you had a good time.
Lexi is such a perfect mix between you and Cody, Ash. In some pictures, I see a lot of Cody in her, but then in others, I totally see you. Trey looks just like you, though. No doubt about it.
Isn't Chuck-E-Cheese the best? looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Post a Comment