Hallee and Lexi enjoying a treat after the Nativity. Lexi asked Santa for Candy.


THANKSGIVING 2008



Playing pin the tail on the turkey at Todd and Rikki's


Enjoying a break outside at Todd's house on turkey day




Brody and Chandler watching dad hang up the lights


Lexi loves to ride he 4-wheelers everytime we visit







12 comments:
Thanks for posting these pictures! It looks like everybody had a great time. I can't believe how big Trey is getting. What a cute boy, he is. Oh, and you are looking way too skinny. I don't think any of your jeans would come close to fitting me.
Yea for hoop earrings! Big earrings are the best.
Hope things go well with the closing on your house.
Ash! What fun pictures! It is great you can come up from Arizona and spend time with family in St. George. You have such a beautiful little family! So did you have to miss the Belnap Christmas party on Saturday too? I haven't been able to go to a Belnap get together for like 3 years! Sad!
Heather
so many cute pictures!im glad yall had a great time! treys hair looks so blond-its darling! i cant wait to see yall!
Looks like fun!! I am bummed I won't be seeing you tonight but have fun with Mike and make him take you guys out to eat!!
I just thought I would let you know that I was looking at your site and Elena came in, saw the pictures and got happy and said, "Look, there's Lexi." A year and a half later and I guess Lexi left quite the impression.
What a fun trip. I love all of your pictures.
Fun pics. I can't believe how blonde Trey is getting. Looks like you had a blast:)
I heard you are in your new house!! I am so excited to see it and I hope you know how blessed and grateful I am to have your cute little family come stay with us! I loved it... put pics up soon of your house!
Looks like so much fun! Your whole family looks great. So crazy to see Jay and Todd all grown up and have kids of their own. I love to see pics of your parents with their grandkids. They just glow!!
Ash we are so glad you made the trip. It was so fun. Post pics of your new home. I am glad you are finally in and somewhat settled! Have a merry christmas.
Looks like you had a good time with your family! Miss you!!
How fun! Look like you guys had a wonderful time with your family and friends. We wish you and your darling family a very Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment