Friday, December 19, 2008
New House
I haven't posted in awhile because we have been in the process of moving into our NEW home!! It has been a little stressful trying to close and move in before Christmas, but we did it and I absolutely love it!! My kids are so happy having more space, and our neighbors have been so wonderful. I think we moved into a great neighborhood and I'm excited to get to know our neighbors better. The first Monday we were here our neighborhood had a hot chocolate party, and people have been so gracious to have us over for dinner and bring us yummy treats. We are really excited because we got our home for such a great deal, and after looking at so many homes we feel so blessed to have found this one. We have been waiting a long time to get into a home, and now have enough room for any visitors wanting to come to Arizona!! I'm so excited to celebrate Christmas in our new home, and we look forward to having all of Cody's family here for the holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh how exciting! New homes are so nice!!!
Whahoo!! You will love having your own home. It is so nice and wonderful. I love my home and don't think I ever want to move. I am just so excited for you.
So exciting! We just finished our own holiday move into our new home as well . . . so stressful to do it during the holidays, but we are so excited to celebrate Christmas here. Congratulations you guys! :)
Awesome! How exciting... congratulations! I have to say that I'm jealous that its not freezing cold in Arizona! Holy cow its cold here and its been a blizzard all day! You'll have to post some pictures of your new home. Congrats again! We're very happy for you guys!
Congrats on the new house! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to come over and see it! I bet you're thrilled.
Ash- I am so glad that you got in before Christmas! What a Christmas Present:) Sounds like you are going to love your neighborhood:) We'll miss you over the Holiday's. Brooke
I'm glad that you guys were able to find such a great deal on such a nice home. It sounds like your neighbors are awesome and you're where you need to be.
Congratulations on the new house. You have waited long enough and you are going to LOVE it! So happy for you guys.
Congratulations! I can't wait until you post pictures. What does it feel like to be a "grown-up", having a house and an income?!?! :)
Post a Comment