Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Mother's Day A Little Late



I just wanted to take a few minutes and dedicate a post to my beautiful mom, and one of my very best friends. I didn't get a chance to really let her and my mother in law know how much I love and appreciate them. I always knew growing up that I had the best mom around and also one of the hardest working people I know. Her whole life was dedicated to her children and helping them to succeed. I hope I can be half the mom and woman that she is in my life. I don't know what I ever did to be so blessed to be her daughter. We are so much alike and I hope she will always know that she is my #1. Thanks mom for giving up so much to give me such a great life. You have taught me so many great values, and without your example I wouldn't be where I am today.
I also want to thank my mother in law for everything she has done for our family. She raised such a selfless, hardworking, spiritual, and wonderful man. I know that these qualities Cody has come from his good mom, and I just want to thank her for all the hard work she has put in raising such good sons. Thank you for taking time out to help us move to Arizona and it has been so much fun being with you on our journey.
I love you both so much and I hope you know how wonderful you are. I have learned so much from you and I hope you know how much you are loved!!

7 comments:

NAT said...

Well, from the look of things, you made it safe and sound to AZ and are already posting again...good news! Here's hoping that you had a Happy Mother's Day too. You're a good Mom, Ash.

Sarah Romer said...

Ashley...you're already here!!??? You better call me! :)

Jenny said...

I can't believe you have moved. Send your info my way when you get the chance. I miss you!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Ashley you are such an awesome mom. I'm sure you got much of it from your mom but I know a lot of it comes natural with your sweet personality! Thanks for being such a good example to me! Hope all is well in AZ! Miss you like crazy!

Stefani said...

What an awesome tribute. Just remember that you learned it from her. You are the cutest mom. Miss your guts!

Tai said...

Ashley I am dying to know where you have moved to. do you have a place yet? Are you coming to Utah? You do have a great mom and mother in law. We loved getting to know them a little over the last few years. What great women for your kids to look up to!!!

Jami said...

Hey Ash, I just talked to Stefani and she said everything is going well with you guys. Give me a call when you've got a break I'd love to talk!