Thursday, May 8, 2008
Arizona Here We Come!!
As many of you know the process for us deciding on a practice has been a LONG and very very very hard process. This year has probably been the most trying time for Cody and I in many ways, but also a year of tremendous blessings. This has been the hardest decision we have ever had to make. Weighing all the options and what would be best for our family we have chosen to buy a practice in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. It is an amazing opportunity that fell into our laps. The practice wasn't even for sale but this dentist came across Cody's resume and wanted to meet him. Cody interviewed about two months ago and things went very well, but the dentist wasn't sure he was ready to retire. We didn't know what would happen for sure, but he called Cody unexpectedly and told him the practice was his if he wanted it. We are SO excited (even though I'm bummed not to live by my brother in Oregon). It is a testimony to us that Heavenly Father never gives up on us. We are excited to see what the future holds for our family and we want to thank you all for your prayers and concern the last year. We have felt all of your prayers and friendship. We couldn't have made it without good friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YAY!!!! I am so happy you are moving here! What fun. So, when are you coming? Have you looked at houses, are you going to get an apartment and then look for houses when you get here? Here's my # 801-920-5668, or home is 623-533-3759. give me a call, and let us know when you are moving. We would love to come help you get everything moved in, and to visit ofcourse. yay again!
Congratulations you guys!! I am glad that the decision has finally been made and you know where you are going!! I am excited to see where you settle and all that good stuff!! Give me a call when you get settled.
Congrats to you and your family. These decisions can prove to be very difficult. I wish you were coming to Kansas, but know that you are doing what is best for you and your family! I miss you!
Guys- We are so glad that you finally know where you are going. You are a great example of just having faith in Heavenly Father and everything will work out!! Sounds like a great place for us to come visit in the Winter:) We love you and congrats!
I'm so glad that everything is somewhat figured out now! Please keep us posted and let us know how things are going!
Love ya!
Wow! How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys. It's crazy to think that when you and Cody started school it was just you two newlyweds. Now you finished up with up and are moving with 2 kids. Nuts! By the way, I saw the picture above and ... Ash you look so SKINNY! You need to eat more meat!:)
Post a Comment