Cody and his clinic director Dr. Gonzalez
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Graduation Day!!
I am finally sitting down to post pictures of the long awaited graduation day! I can't tell you how proud I am of my good husband for all of his hard work. It was such an honor sitting in the crowd watching him be hooded a doctor!!! Cody graduated top of his class and we were all so proud of his hard work. It seems like only yesterday he was applying to dental school and we thought that 2008 would never come. It was so much fun to have Cody's twin brother Kip, his mom, and my parents out for graduation. I know it meant the world to Cody and it still seems unreal that we are finally finished with school and now settling in Arizona. I still keep thinking we are on vacation and will be going back to Indiana. Our journey out here actually went really well. I thought the kids were going to be awful in the car, but they were actually great. We got here to our apartment and it was not what we expected at all, so we ended up moving. It has been a crazy journey, but we are glad to be here safe. I don't think it really hit Lexi we weren't going back to Indiana until last Sunday. She was so excited to go to nursery and as soon as we walked in the room she looked around and immediately grabbed my legs. She started crying and kept asking me to hold her. I haven't seen her this hysterical in a long time. She said she was scared of the nursery and wanted to go to her nursery. I think she thought she would still see her same friends even though we are in Arizona. She is such a cutie, and our little neighbor girls come over at least two times a day asking if Lexi can play.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to Cody on his graduation!
Congrats, Cody! The Platt's are proud of you too. :) Ash, you deserve some praise too. You've both worked super hard to get to where you're at today.
Post a Comment