Last night was Cody's graduation party and it was a lot of fun. I kept looking around at all of our friends and thinking "are we really done with school." I couldn't believe that we were really at our graduation party and that school is really over! Today at church I got released from my calling as the four and five year old primary teacher. I have loved my kids so much and it really made things real for me that we are leaving in a week. I am so thankful for the church and the gospel. I know without it we never would've met all the wonderful people we have out here.

My good friend Andrea
Brent and Andrea. We have made so many great memories with these guys.
Cody's best pal. I'm not sure what he is going to do without his golfing buddy.
Randy and Lisa
7 comments:
Congrats to Cody! Ash you look great! You still have yet to say where you are headed!! Let me know!
So, where are you guys going then? Am I really out of the loop? Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet.
By the way, you look beautiful and I'm so proud of both of you and Cody for making it through.
Hooray!! Looks like you guys made a lot of great friends in Indy! This must be a stressful time for you guys.... but I know you guys will figure out what is best for your family. We love you and Congrats to all of you:)
I can't believe it's here already. I'm sad to think that you'll be leaving us so soon.:o( We need to hang out a lot before you go but you have to call me!!! LOL
Hey girl, you look beautiful! Your makeup looks awesome! I cant believe yall are done! Crazy! Congrats to you and Cody!!!!
I know we moved away first so I have no right to whine, but now you're going to be farther and I'm going to miss you even MORE!
Best of luck! Love you guys!
All I can say is WOOOHOOO!!!!! Can you believe it? YEAH!!! You guys did it!! I am so excited for you!!! I hope that we get to see you in between your life adventure!! I just love you guys and I know that you will have the best practice opportunity come your way!! Mike and I just think the world of you and Cody and your sweet family!! You have great things coming your way!! Have fun tomorrow and enjoy every last second in Indiana, it is already over!!! We love you guys. Congrats!!
Post a Comment