A- Attached or single: Attached for 5 1/2 years
B - Best Friend: I have a few best friends, but my very best friends are Cody and my mom.
C - Cake or Pie: Strawberry Rhubarb pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday (I get to hang out all day with my kids and Cody)
E - Essential Item(s): cell phone, lip gloss, kisses from my kids, ipod
F - Favorite Color: Red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Evanston, WY
I - Indulgence(s): Cafe Rio salad, Starbucks hot chocolate, sleep, shopping, making my kids laugh
J - January or July: July (summer time!!)
K - Kids: Alexis Kate (2 years old), Trey Cody (7 1/2 months)
L - Like or Love: Love
M - Marriage Date: January 3, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers & 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: Both are my favorite
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing my family, heights, my kids growing up in this crazy world, not choosing the right place to live
R- Reason To Smile: My family, seeing my kids and husband happy, the gospel, friends, blue sky.
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Six: Stefani, Jami, Melani, Alicia, Tai, Heather
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am really afraid of heights.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I really like meat. Chicken and steak are two of my favorites.
W- Worst Habit: Worrying. Sometimes I worry too much and it drives me crazy.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love Americanized Mexican food, especially Cafe Rio salads. I love subway sandwiches too.
Z - Zodiac: Virgo
1 comment:
This was fun to read. I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment