I haven't posted very many pictures of my little guy, so here are a few recent ones of Trey. He reminds me so much of my little brother Todd, even though some pictures of him look identical to Lexi. He already has big brown eyes just like mom and grandma Kate. He is smiling so much and is so interested in everything going on around him. He loves watching Lexi and she is so cute with him now. She loves to tickle his cheeks and the other night she got out a book, sat down beside him and was turning the pages of the book so he could see them. I love the two of them so much. I hope that they will grow up to be good friends.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a handsome boy! I can't wait to hold him! I can see what you're saying about him looking like Todd - especially in the last one.
I got your message & hope things are going well with you! Can't wait to see you next week! Be safe until then...
I can't beleive he is 3 months. I seems like yesterday I was reading your post about just having him. They grow fast. He is a cutie pie.
Trey is so cute. I cannot believe that he is 3 months already!! Wow how time flies. I am getting super excited to see you in just a few weeks!
He is so cute and growing up so fast. Isn't it scary how time flies? I can't wait to see you in Utah!
So cute! He does look like Todd and he definately has your eyes!
He is adorable Ash, really. What a cutie-pie.
Post a Comment