Thursday, August 2, 2007

INDIANS BASEBALL GAME

On Monday night we went to watch the Indianapolis Indians baseball game with a bunch of our friends. We had so much fun and Lexi enjoyed dancing to the music, eating popcorn, playing with her friends, and pointing to every plane she could see in the sky. She loves pointing to airplanes and as she would pronounce it "pane." With a 1 year old you don't see much of the game, but we enjoyed just being out together and with our friends. We are trying to see and do as much as we can this year since we only have less then one year left. I am really getting sad to think of leaving Indianapolis and all of the friends we have made. The people are great out here and it will be hard to leave all of the wonderful friends we have been able to meet the last 3 years. We are thankful for this experience and definitely feel like this is where we were meant to go to dental school.
The past few weeks Lexi has been so funny about pointing herself out in pictures. She will point to every picture she is in and say her name. She also loves looking at the family picture and pointing to everyone. I told Cody she is definitely going to keep me busy with her curiosity. She is so eager to learn and know what everything is. She will repeat everything we say, and has quite the memory. I hope I can keep up with her!!

Enjoying the game and running after our little busy body

Take me out to the ball game....

Lexi definitely adores her dad

Cody enjoying the game

Lexi and her best pal Harley keeping themselves entertained!

A few of our good friends at the game

Our friends Paul, Jamie, and adorable little Elli

5 comments:

NAT said...

How fun! I hope you brought your mitt. I LOVE baseball games.

By the way, I sent you an email, but not sure if you got it...I need your mailing address so that I can send Lexi's pictures to you. Let me know ASAP 'cause I'd like to mail them tomorrow if I could.

Love ya,
Nat

The Atwood's said...

Hey Ash,
I got your blogspot from Rachel's. I don't think I have your e-mail but if you want to e-mail me, I would love to hear from you: sabrinaatwood@gmail.com.
Sabrina (Hartley) Atwood

Kajsa said...

hey ash, i like the new look! its cute. cute pics! its crazy, you dont have too much longer till your little guy is here! were excited!

Darcey and Jeff said...

Hey Ashley I just wanted to let you know that we like the name Trey, but that is because that is what we named our son! Great minds think alike. I can't believe your girl is over a year old already. Where does the time go. My son is almost one and it has gone by way too fast. Hope things are going good with your pregnancy.
Darcey (Stocking) Hodges
darcey14@yahoo.com

attack of The Mouse said...

Cool I didn't know you had a blog. I am excited I found you. Anyway, you are right take advantage of all you can in Indy. It goes by way too fast and I still miss the friendships I made there.
I love the pictures because I know a lot of the people in them and it is fun the see them.
Lexi is getting so big. She is a doll. You look amazing as always and I am excited for your guys and your upcoming little one.