Alexis Kate...full of personality and always keeping us laughing
These are a few random pictures showing little Lexi lou as we call her. I had a friend ask me the other day how I keep up with her all day long.
She is so curious about everything, and surprises me at the things she already knows. Some days are definitely busy, but she is tons of fun and always making Cody and I laugh. Most days if it were up to her she would sit on my lap and read books all day. I try to get new books at the library, but she still always picks her books. Lately, she really loves being with her friends and gets so excited when she knows we are going to see them. She is really into giving hugs and kisses lately, and even surprised her friend Trace when she grabbed his face and gave him a big kiss. Cody and I couldn't stop laughing. If she gives one person a kiss you can be sure she won't leave anyone else out. She will go back and forth between Cody and I giving us kisses and laughing.
As for Cody and I we are staying busy busy. I have been going to my 2 week appointments, and counting down the days until we get to meet our new little guy. We had a little bit of a scare this last week with him, but everything turned out ok. Cody is staying busy trying to get all of his requirements for graduation in. We hope by Christmas to have a plan of where we are going next year!! We are getting anxious to see where we will end up.
Lexi and Harley had so much fun being pushed around in the laundry basket. When we told them to give kisses they definitely gave kisses!!
Lexi testing out the four wheeler. Cody came home the other day and told me we should get her one. I told him maybe when she's old enough to have a driver's license.
This is Lexi's new favorite spot in her bedroom. She loves to have her own seat, and thinks the boppy is a perfect place to read her books.
These two are joined at the hip. Harley had her binoculars all ready for a ride.
Lexi found this box and thought it would make the perfect seat. She is such a tiny little thing that she fit just perfectly inside of it. She would go and play, then come back to her box for a break. She is a nut!!
5 comments:
What a cutie. Don't you just love little friends. I always seem to fall in love with all of E. friends. I'm glad that L. has a friend to play with.
She is a cutie Ash! And she's always dressed so cute.
Lexi is so cute. Kids do and say the darndest things! I love being a mom and seeing all the fun things Sammy does!
Wow, Ash....Those pictures of Lexi in the jeep are like a spitting image of you when you were a little girl. Seriously, they remind me a lot of some of your baby pictures...maybe it's the pig tails, but I had to do a double take. :)
Emma says to tell Cousin Lexi, HI!
cute, cute, cute! Its so fun to have little girls huh! Those pics are so fun! Miss yall
Post a Comment