I've been tagged by my friend Sabrina.
For all of you unfamiliar with the blog world, that just means I get to fill out a nifty survey and post it to my blog. Here goes!!
Jobs: Walmart cashier, Deaf and Blind School, Center for Young Children at Indiana University, Bursar Office-Indiana University, (currently) work at home for Contact Point Solutions
Getaways: Chicago, Louisville Kentucky, Camping,
Guilty Pleasures: sleeping, eating out, cleaning, talking on the phone, internet surfing, shopping, buying things for my little girl or husband.
Where I have lived: Evanston WY, Torrington WY, North Ogden UT, Indianapolis IN
Vacations: Mexico, Orlando, Nashville TN, Chicago, Las Vegas, Portland OR
Foods: Cafe Rio, Subway sandwiches, anything with lots of fruits or vegetables, and for a little treat cinnamon bears or ice cream
Tactics used to get out of the doghouse: apologize, sleep it off, and if all else fails try the seduction method
Websites: gmail, people, body central clothing, most kids clothes websites
Would Rather be: On a vacation in a cool place with my husband and little girl, hanging out with my family, shopping, and giving birth to my baby so I can sleep again!!!
Next to be Tagged:Kajsa, Natalie, Jenny, Kristen
No comments:
Post a Comment