FIRST SUMMER CAMP OUT IN INDIANA
We went on our first summer camp out with Lexi last weekend and we had a lot of fun, other then the fact Lexi wasn't feeling good. The poor girl had been sick with a cold, so she didn't enjoy it as much as we would've wanted her to. We are going again with some other friends in a couple of weeks so hopefully Lexi will enjoy herself more. We went with our good friends Brent and Andrea and it's a good thing we have friends like them. They have everything you need for camping, and Brent definitely knows how to make good camping food. We on the other hand were struggling in the camping gear area. With only one sleeping bag and air mattress you could call us pretty ridiculous. I was embarrassed to say I was from Wyoming with that kind of camp gear. We decided that some camping gear should be our next purchase. Now that we have kids we definitely want to go more, so I guess we have an excuse to buy ourselves some real camping gear. One thing we were happy about is that Lexi didn't want to get too close to the fire. She kept pointing to the fire and saying "hot, hot." She is curious about everything, but I guess we're lucky she's not too curious about that.
Brent and Andrea hanging out at the campsite. We love these guys!
Lexi and mom relaxing after breakfast.
They had a place called Pioneer Village within the state park we stayed. It had houses showing how pioneers lived. Here we are posing for a picture outside one of the houses.
Brent gives our camping trip a thumbs up!!
Lexi's trying to give her own thumbs up outside one of the homes in Pioneer Village.
I'm such a big girl
Lexi and dad posing for a picture.
1 comment:
Cute pics! It looks like you had a good time. Lexie is so dang cute!
Eric and I need to get some gear together and go before the end of the summer too!
Post a Comment