HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!
We had a fun 4th of July and Lexi loved watching the "pop pops," as she would say. We had a big barbecue with our friends and then went downtown to see the big show. Indianapolis always puts on a great show and we are so blessed to live in this great country. We are so thankful for our country and grateful for all the troops throughout the world.
Enjoying the fireworks together as a family.
Our friend Jeff and his little girl Harper enjoying the barbecue.


2 comments:
What cute pictures! And so many! I loved seeing all the pics of your fam, and all the nieces and nephews. I had no idea your parents had so many grandchildren. How fun! I'm jealous of all your fun trips. I don't think we'll be doing any of that for oh, say...the next 5 years, atleast! :) Ohwell, it will be worth it in the end. Atleast thats what everyone says.
Cute pictures! Lexi is such a good girl. And it's nice to see her eating that cookie! :)
Post a Comment