Monday, July 16, 2007

FUN TIMES ON VACATION WITH THE
SMITH FAMILY

Lexi and I swimming at the Rec Center in Evanston.

Having fun hanging out with my cute little sis, Hallee, and Lexi

Yahoo!! I love swimming

Lexi, Hallee and Chandler in the tub at grandma's house. Chandler is thinkng how did I get so lucky to be in the tub with two pretty girls? I must be pretty darn cute.


Going on the paddle boats at the state park in Evanston


Chandler enjoying some good food and the views


Grandma, Chandler, and Rikki looking cute in their life jackets while we paddled around in circles getting no where!!

Lexi and Mom capturing the moment together. Lexi really wanted to get out and see the ducks.

Please someone come and rescue me from this lifejacket!!

Cute little Hallee and Jessica after the paddle boat ride.


Enjoying a walk together at Bear River


This was Lexi and Chandler's favorite spot. They loved throwing the rocks into the river.



Visiting cousin Emma in Salt Lake

Lexi and Emma looking cute in the dresses from grandma and grandpa Smith.

Hanging out at Nat and Eric's house. We had such a fun
time staying with them in their new home in Salt Lake!!

Lexi enjoying some time with two of her favorite people...
grandma and grandpa

Enjoying some time with grandma Kate

Lexi definitely got her grandma Smith's love for popcorn. She will wait at the microwave until it stops popping, and she loves to say "popcorn." It didn't take long for her to warm up to grandma, especially when she has her favorite treat!!


Enjoying some time at the Bear River state park together. The kids loved throwing rocks in the river. Chandler has quite the arm while Lexi is definitely the girly girl. Hallee just enjoyed watching and looking cute, when her headband wasn't over her eyes..ha ha



Lexi enjoying some time with her great grandparents.


My cousin Heather and I comparing our growing bellies

The four generations of the Belnap family

1 comment:

NAT said...

I'm glad you posted these so that I was able to see the fun visits you had while at home. Blogging is fun, isn't it?