Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Feeling thankful for my husband this Thanksgiving.

I love this man more than life!  I never could've imagined 12 years ago when I met him just how deep my love for him would continue to grow.  He is my other half, my very best friend, the one I tell everything to, the one I need more than anyone or anything,  the person that makes me feel complete and my best self, and the one that I still get excited to spend all my free time with!  He is perfect to me!  He is all I could've hoped for or wanted in a companion!  I don't think I can express to him just how much I love him!  I'm thankful he loves me despite all my weaknesses, imperfections, bad days, and times where he just wants to go to sleep, but I have one more story or worry about our kids to tell him about.  I know that we were meant to find each other, and the night we met we both really felt like we knew each other before!  It is hard to explain to anyone else, but when we found each other we both felt so complete.  Our saying is, "you complete me."  It's on the inside of his wedding ring, and I will always feel that way about Cody.  When he says it to me it still makes me happy!  He has made me better, helped to calm me during our many moves, helped me see the big picture many times when I get feeling stressed, worried, or frustrated, and he has been there during many wonderful times in life, and also many hard and emotional times in life.  I truly married the perfect man for me.  He loves me and our children in such a christlike way.  I'm thankful for him this Thanksgiving, and I'm thankful that my Heavenly Father brought him into my life.  I can't imagine my life without him, and I couldn't love or care about anyone else any more.  I'm excited this is who I get to grow old with, and experience many more memories with.  I'm thankful for my best friend and eternal companion Cody.  He makes me happy, and my life so fulfilled 











No comments: