Sunday, August 17, 2014

Ogden Temple Open house

It was so neat being able to go to the Ogden Temple open house.  They remodeled this temple, and it's taken quite awhile for them to finish it! I'm so thankful we were home visiting during the open house! It was the temple Cody and I both went to as youth growing up, and also the temple we both took out our endowments, so it was neat to take our own children inside! It's so beautiful and I'm thankful our children were able to see the inside.  I hope they will always know what a deep testimony their dad and I both have of temples, and the work that goes on inside.  There is nothing more beautiful than seeing and going inside these beautiful temples.  I love how each are so unique.  I'm so thankful to be sealed to Cody, my children, and all of the rest of my family for eternity! I love the temple, and I'm so excited to be able to go through the temple with Cody again our next visit home. 












No comments: