I am truly thankful for this little girl! I can't believe she is already 8 months old! I treasure every day with her, because I know she may be my last baby! I'm thankful for her, love her, and smile every time I see her sweet smile and face!! I just really feel like Heavenly Father loved her so much, and I know she's a special daughter of God. A talk given during this last conference really made me think about myself and my little girls. The speaker said, "you are special daughters of God to be born into the gospel. You are some of the chosen daughters. Out of the millions of daughters born on the earth only a select few have been born into the covenant." I know none of us are better than anybody else, but it truly made me think how blessed and special these special spirits are to come to a home with the gospel of Jesus Christ in these last days. I'm thankful I have two beautiful little girls that I get to learn from everyday, and hopefully instill in them a strong testimony that can help them stay strong in their lives. The other day Trey was playing with Berkley, when he said, "mom, Berkley is the best present our family could ever get." I have to agree! Its not money, or worldly things that have made our family happy! Its been the good memories we've made together, with grandparents, cousins, friends, and aunts and uncles.
One thing about Berkley is that she is always smiling about 98% of the day!! She is only fussy when she's ready for bed, hungry, or being hugged a little too tight by one of the kids!! She is such a light in our home! She loves her sleep and when she's ready for bed she just wants to be put in her bed and go to sleep! She loves her milk, baths, her siblings, her mom and dad, being outside, sparkly stuff, music, and books! She discovered a barbie for the first time last week and army crawled as fast as she could to it, and was so interested in it. It was so cute!! She loves to be rocked at night in the rocking chair, and has the most beautiful blue eyes! I'm so glad I get to be her mom!
She has started liking more baby foods. and is very interested in the foods we are eating. She still only has 2 teeth, she's army crawling around, loves the door stops in our house, and loves to say ba ba. She loves being in her exersaucer because she can see what's going on. She is such a mellow girl, but likes attention from people. She is very good being toted around all day to the kids activities! I'm grateful for this, because it's hard keeping all 4 kids together sometimes!!
 |
| Last week Trey asked if I could wake Berkley up so he could see her before school |
 |
| Holding the capri suns we had to take for the soccer snack |
 |
| her first time in the big swing at the park! She loved it |
 |
| crazy bed head everyday! |
 |
| Her cheerleading clothes! |
 |
| valentines day |
5 comments:
Oh Berkley, we are so thankful for you! You are beautiful, happy, and a JOY to be around!
Your kids are DARLING and getting SO BIG!!
Your kids are so DARLING, and getting SO BIG!!
Berkley is a beautiful little doll! I enjoyed every minute with her because she is such a happy baby!!
She is such a little doll! She looks a lot like you when you were a baby. Can't wait to meet her in a month!
Post a Comment