Today as I was sitting with Korver and Berkley I felt such overwhelming love, and thankfulness for their sweet spirits, being able to stay at home with them everyday to see them grow up, and for this precious time I have with them before they go off to school. I guess I realized how fast the time has gone with Lexi and Trey, and I'm not ready for these two little ones to be gone and off to school. I know I have a few more years with them, but I just love being with them. I can't imagine the day when they are all at school. I will miss them!! I wish I could keep them little forever!! They always have such big smiles for me, they make me laugh, and most importantly they help me remember what is most important to me...being a mom!! I feel so blessed for my 4 little ones, and I wouldn't change my life with them! It is very busy, but very fulfilling! It is really the simple things, and my kids and husband are my most prized possessions. I'm very blessed to be their mom, and I'm thankful and humbled to be entrusted with them. I can feel how special they each are, so sometimes its a hard job because I want them to be the best person they can be. I am so far from perfect, but I love them to pieces. They are each a little piece of heaven to me, and I'm thankful that my family can be together forever. I have such a deep love for my husband and kids. I just have such a huge place in my heart for each of them! I wish I could express this to them everyday, but I hope by just being with them everyday they will know this!
1 comment:
Those preschool years fly by, so enjoy every minute of it. Your children are blessed too, to have you home with them. I am so thankful everyday that my daughters and daughter in laws are able to be home. Thanks husbands for being hard workers and great providers!
Post a Comment