Berkley has grown up so much the past couple months!! I wish I could freeze time with her, because she is at such a fun stage! She is such a smiley, happy, snugly, and sweet little girl. She reminds me of Lexi so much in every way!! She loves to be talked to, snuggle with you, and smile at anyone who will talk to her!! She is her mommy's little side kick, and I love her more than anything! She's a pretty big fan of her dad, and he has the touch with her when it comes to rocking her to sleep:) He's pretty proud of her, and he loves her so much!
Four kids is so busy, but once you have these little ones in your family you can't imagine life without them. Berkley is such a light in my life, and when I hold her, life just seems to slow down, and her smiles make you feel so loved! Sometimes I wonder what she is thinking with all the business around her, and kids always talking. I feel many times that she is so excited just to finally have her body, and a chance to be on this earth and with her siblings. Her and Lexi have such a cute bond, and she always has big smiles for her. She is very interested in what her brothers and sister are doing, and seems eager to be up and going with them. She is always trying to sit herself up, so she can see what is going on!
She has been sleeping through the night for the past month of so. It's been really nice.
A few of the things she loves are;
chewing on her hands and fingers
pacifier
people talking to her
snuggling
being outside (once she feels the outside she will calm right down if she's upset)
singing (especially a special song Cody sings to her)
She has laughed a few times
likes to stand when held
No comments:
Post a Comment