I can still remember so clearly 3 years ago when I gave birth to a chubby 9.5 lb baby boy! I was so relieved to have him here, and my body was equally as happy to be relieved of all the extra weight, because he was so big. We felt so blessed he was such a healthy, strong, and content little boy. He was one of the happiest and most content little boys from day one, and has always stayed that way! He is happy probably 98% of the day, and is just pure joy to be around. If I could describe Korver in 2 words it would be happy and sweet! He makes our family just that too! He is very busy don't get me wrong, and sometimes you feel like you are getting quite the workout following him around, but he loves to explore his world. Seeing him smile and say funny things helps me to appreciate the simple things in life. If he could dance to music all day, play outside, drink his sippy of chocolate milk, and watch endless Disney shows, he would be happy as can be! He loves everything Disney! He gets so happy if he sees the Disney store at the mall!
He has been asking Cody for the past week, "we go to the big mall and go to movie theatre. I watch Monsters University! I get popcorn and treat at movie theatre?" Cody keeps telling him he will take him, and everyday he keeps asking. So for his birthday we thought we'd take him to see that. It would be the perfect present for him :)
A few of Korver's favorite things at the age of 3 are
Chocolate milk
Dancing
Disney songs
Playing outside
Riding his bike
Watching the movie Cars, Rio, Mickey Mouse, Toy Story, and anything that sings
His mom (I love him just as much)
His brother and sister
Playing games on the iPad or iPhone
Singing songs with mom at night
Going to the movie theatre
Swimming
Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment