Today I'm thankful for the special men in my life..my dad, my husband, and grandfather! These 3 men hold such a special place in my heart, and I love each of them more than anything. They are a huge blessing in my life and I'm thankful for the important role they play everyday in my life!
I always knew my dad went above and beyond when it came to loving his kids, being there for every game and activity, and always providing us what we needed growing up! He was always the fun, light hearted, and protector of our family! I always knew if dad was taking us to the store we were in for a treat!! He spent endless hours fixing our 4 wheelers so we could ride them, all while videoing us so we had lots of memories to look back on! My dad has always had one of the biggest hearts, and no matter what his 5 kids know he loves them to pieces. I sure love my dad and the quote below describes my thoughts and feelings for him! We are all lucky to have him, and his grand kids think the world of him!
I think this quote is true about my husband Cody! He loves being a dad, and he is always worried about the well being of his kids. He always says, "everything I do is for you and the kids. You guys are my whole world. All I ever wanted was a family." I'm thankful he enjoys being a dad, and his kids sure love him! We are lucky to have him in our lives. I had one of Cody's staff tell me, "you are married to a great guy. Doctor is such a hard worker, and genuinely a good person. He loves you so much and always talks so highly of you and your kids." It was really sweet of her to tell me that. It made me feel good. I think he's a pretty great guy too, and our family is lucky to have him! We sure love him!!
I thought this quote below was really cute! I do consider Cody my best friend and better half!
Cody has been working like crazy the past few weeks seeing patients and getting things closed on his practice. He keeps telling me he'd love a vacation, so for Fathers Day I surprised him with golf and booked a fun hotel. We all had a fun time!! The kids got to do s'mores, swim, and watch a movie by the pool! Cody's front office girl and her family came with us too, and we sure love her. They are a fun family to be around.







2 comments:
I will make sure Dad sees this. It will mean a lot to him. He was always very proud of his children and now his grandchildren. Thanks Ash.
Sweet tribute to the men in your life. That hotel looks really fun! Glad it was a good time.
Post a Comment